Sakura Sky is proud to partner with Kong, to offer VAR and support services for their API Gateway, Developer Portal, and Analytics products.
Kong’s compelling set of products include:
- Kong Enterprise: End-to-end connectivity platform
- Kong Mesh: Universal service mesh
- Kong Studio: Empower your developers
- Dev Portal: Accelerate innovation
- Kong Manager: Manage all your services
- Kong Immunity: Autonomously identify issues
- Kong for Kubernetes: Native Kubernetes Ingress Controller
- Enterprise Plugins: Instantly implement policies
- Kong Vitals: Monitor your Kong Enterprise
Kong offers a scalable, open source API Layer (also known as an API Gateway, or API Middleware). Kong runs in front of any RESTful API and is extended through plugins, which provide extra functionality and services beyond the core platform.
Once Kong is running, every request being made to the API will hit Kong first, and then it will be proxied to the final API. In between requests and responses Kong will execute any plug-in that you decided to install, empowering your APIs. Kong effectively becomes the entry point for every API request.
- Authentication: Protect your services with an authentication layer.
- Traffic Control: Manage, throttle, and restrict inbound and outbound API traffic.
- Analytics: Visualize, inspect, and monitor APIs and microservice traffic.
- Transformations: Transform requests and responses on the fly.
- Logging: Stream request and response data to logging solutions.
- Serverless: Invoke serverless functions via APIs.
Sakura frequently implements Kong across our operational footprint and our team has developed deep expertise in architecture, implementation, and optimization.
The Sakura Cloud Practice delivers:
- Digital Transformations
- API as a Product
- Fast Executions
- Application Modernization