We enable your team to focus on core business goals while we keep things running for you.
Our team provides managed services where we completely manage (or simply augment) your cloud, data, or security operations on a daily basis.
Boost your team’s productivity and focus on your core business while we do the daily grunt work and keep your data pipelines, cloud services, and cyber security robust and reliable.
Your investment in cloud based infrastructure and services creates a challenge managing and maintaining systems and applications.
Sakura works with Open Source and leading cloud technology suppliers such as GCP, AWS, and Azure to integrate solutions to assist in monitoring and maintaining your Cloud services.
Sakura exploits the newest in systems monitoring and management frameworks, automation tools, and service management metrics and utilization coverage, backed by our trained and certified team to deliver a complete service offering.
The Sakura Data Operations (DataOps) team delivers a complete approach to designing, implementing and maintaining distributed data architectures that support a wide range of tools, frameworks, and cloud providers.
Our DataOps teams increase the velocity, reliability, and quality of your data analysis and enhances communication, collaboration, integration, automation, measurement and cooperation between data scientists, analysts, engineers, DevOps, and testing/QA.
Through our proven DataOps strategy, we bridge the gap between engineers, data scientists, and business users; and create a fast, flexible, and effective solution that drives positive business outcomes.
SecOps delivers seamless collaboration between IT Security and IT Operations to effectively mitigate your risk.
Sakura SecOps solutions enable your teams to prioritize and remediate vulnerabilities, and then to systematically address compliance violations through an integrated and automated approach across your entire presence. Traditional approaches to security and compliance often fail in multi-cloud environments, and worse, are often ignored in the race to continuously deliver new applications and products features.
Our SecOps and cyber security packages allow you to focus on your core business and reduce risk and cost.
Products & Platforms
Apache Superset is the modern, enterprise-ready business intelligence web application that is the the Open Source alternative to Tableau & PowerBI.
Sakura can unlock the power of Superset features:
- An intuitive interface to explore and visualize datasets, and create interactive dashboards.
- A wide array of beautiful visualizations to showcase your data.
- Easy, code-free, user flows to drill down and slice and dice the data underlying exposed dashboards. The dashboards and charts act as a starting point for deeper analysis.
- A state of the art SQL editor/IDE exposing a rich metadata browser, and an easy work-flow to create visualizations out of any result set.
- An extensible, high granularity security model allowing intricate rules on who can access which product features and datasets. Integration with major authentication backends (database, OpenID, LDAP, OAuth, REMOTE_USER, …)
- A lightweight semantic layer, allowing to control how data sources are exposed to the user by defining dimensions and metrics
- Out of the box support for most SQL-speaking databases
- Deep integration with Druid allows for Superset to stay blazing fast while slicing and dicing large, real-time datasets
- Fast loading dashboards with configurable caching.
Sakura can provision, manage, and support your Superset installation in AWS or GCP.
When work-flows are defined as code, they become more maintainable, versionable, testable, and collaborative. Sakura Sky manages and supports leading tools for data workflow orchestrating including Apache Airflow and Google Cloud Composer.
Apache Airflow (or simply Airflow) is a platform to programmatically author, schedule, and monitor work-flows which allows your team to author work-flows as directed acyclic graphs (DAGs) of tasks. The Airflow scheduler executes your tasks on an array of workers while following the specified dependencies. The rich user interface makes it easy to visualize pipelines running in production, monitor progress, and troubleshoot issues when needed.
Sakura’s team has many Airflow installations in production and provide support and management services for global brands.
Build and deliver modern applications faster with well-managed APIs. Sakura works with Apigee to design, secure, analyze, and scale APIs anywhere with visibility and control.
- Design APIs: Easily create API proxies and visually configure or code API policies as steps in the API flow. Customize API behavior using code. Plus, transform from or to any protocol.
- Secure APIs: Enforce consistent security best practices and governance policies across all APIs. Protect your data at rest against OWASP threats with 0Auth 2.0, SAML, two-way TLS, and encryption.
- Publish APIs: Provide reference documentation, manage the audience for an API from your portal, develop portal content and reusable access controls with our three-step publishing solution.
- Analyze APIs: Drill down into API traffic data, investigate traffic spikes, and trace live API calls with real-time insights from your data. Track active developers and apps and the associated revenue metrics.
- Monitor APIs: Ensure API availability to maintain seamless experiences for application developers, customers, and partners. Reduce the mean time to diagnosis (MTTD) by quickly investigating issues.
- Monetize APIs: Move beyond current business models, scale API programs, and create new opportunities with out-of-the-box monetization.
- Developer portal: Publish APIs to a customizable portal, so that developers can easily explore, test, get API keys, and innovate fast. Accelerate API adoption with offerings, rate limits, and pricing.
- Manage microservices: As soon as microservices communicate with internal groups — or with external partners or developers — they require API management. Securely manage microservices as APIs with Apigee Edge.
Kong is a scalable, open source API Layer (also known as an API Gateway, or API Middleware). Kong runs in front of any RESTful API and is extended through plug-ins, which provide extra functionality and services beyond the core platform.
Once Kong is running, every request being made to the API will hit Kong first, and then it will be proxied to the final API. In between requests and responses Kong will execute any plugin that you decided to install, empowering your APIs. Kong effectively becomes the entry point for every API request.
- Authentication: Protect your services with an authentication layer.
- Traffic Control: Manage, throttle, and restrict inbound and outbound API traffic.
- Analytics: Visualize, inspect, and monitor APIs and microservice traffic.
- Transformations: Transform requests and responses on the fly.
- Logging: Stream request and response data to logging solutions.
- Serverless: Invoke serverless functions via APIs.
Sakura provides implementation and architecture expertise as well as on going support and maintenance across the Kong suite.
Tyk is used for projects of every size, including critical systems for emergency responders, airports, major banks and health-care organizations.
- Open Source API Gateway: Secure, lightweight, highly performant. It’s free, forever.
- API Management Dashboard: Open up your APIs to the world, without touching a single line of code.
- API Developer Portal: Share your APIs and documentation with your developer community.
Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 175 fully featured services from data centers globally. Millions of customers — including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies — are using AWS to lower costs, become more agile, and innovate faster.
Sakura Sky, an AWS partner since 2011, has a broad range of experience covering migrations and deep technical expertise across the entire AWS stack.
As a Google Cloud Platform partner, Sakura Sky enables developers to build, test and deploy applications on Google’s highly-scalable and reliable infrastructure. We can deliver and manage your web, mobile, back-end solutions, and other workloads via Google Cloud Platform computing, storage and application services.
The Sakura team has deep experience across Google’s Platform as a Service, virtual machines, Big data solutions, SQL and NoSQL databases, Object storage, and GCP’s leading Application services.
Azure is an ever-expanding set of cloud computing services to help your organization meet its business challenges. Azure gives you the freedom to build, manage, and deploy applications on a massive, global network using your preferred tools and frameworks.
Sakura offers professional and managed services across the suite of Azure offerings.
Containers & Kubernetes
Sakura can transform your container strategy with strategic advice and implementation services including:
- Kubernetes evaluation, integration, implementation, deployment
- Kubernetes managed support contracts
- Kubernetes training and enablement
- GKE, EKS, ECS, and AKS.