1 minute 204 words
Our Google Cloud Platform certified team have put together a guide for understanding and building scalable architectures on Google Cloud Platform. Focused on the role of an architect as well as including technical hands on with Google Cloud Platform components, you will learn how to create, document, and communicate scalable and resilient architectures.
What will you learn
After completing this course, students will be able to deploy a scalable and robust application architecture within Google Cloud Platform.
- Introduction to Google Cloud Platform
- The role of an architect
- Defining scalability and resilience
- Architecture patterns
- Components of scalability
- Scalability in Google Cloud Platform
- HTTP Load Balancer
- Cloud SQL
- Cloud Storage
- Resilience in Google Cloud Platform
- Startup scripts
- Instance group
- Instance group manager
- Instance template
- Storage and Data in Google Cloud Platform
- Documenting and communicating an architecture
- Deploying your architecture
- Testing and proving your architecture
- Where to next
9:30 am – 6:00 pm
This course is offered at the following Sakura offices:
- San Francisco.
This course has no prerequisites, but hands on experience with Google Cloud Platform and Cloud architectures would be helpful.
What is provided
What you need to bring
Your own laptop